Saturday, March 17, 2018

Easter Layout by Jill

Hi Everyone!  I'm back with a new page featuring the Celebrate Easter cut file that just landed in The Cut Shoppe Etsy store a few days ago.  I made the cut file REALLY BIG to create a giant title on my layout.

I started by getting the word Easter sized to my liking, cut it once out of a white and gray patterned paper, then removed all the inner cut lines and cut it again to back the file just right.


Whenever I use over-sized cuts like this one, I tend to hold back on using a ton of embellishments.  I don't want to overwhelm the eye with too many embellishments and patterns, so I embellished around my photo and then added puffy stickers and die cuts in just a few spots on the page.



I just love a pretty, pastel Easter page!


Thanks for stopping by The Cut Shoppe blog today!


No comments:

Post a Comment