Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Hip to the hop | Anna Komenda

Hello The Cut Shoppe fans. It's Anna here with my bunny layout. I am sick of winter and I really can't wait for the spring to come. I am trying to cheer myself up by using pictures from last year and scrapping them with colorful papers and embellishments.


And what can be more spring related than a cute, little bunny? Last spring we had a chance to play with a bunny herd while visiting countryside and my girls were so happy. I snapped few pictures to scrap them later, as always :D


When I saw the "Hip to the hop" cut file, I knew I have to use it with my bunny photos. I cut the bunny shape but also a title.


It was really such a great page to make. Things came together so easily because of all the new scrappy goodies I recently got.


I love the font that was used to create "Hip to the hop" title. It was so easy to back it with 3D foam to get more dimensional effect.


This is the file I used on this layout:


Thank you for stopping by and see you soon.

XO Anna



No comments:

Post a Comment