Friday, March 30, 2018

Frames in a Grid | Kelly Janes

Hey friends! Kelly back with you today sharing a new layout using The Picture Perfect Cut File.




A grid design is my favorite type of scrapbook layout. They just always seem to come together so quickly! I cut four of the same image from The Picture Perfect Cut File. I used the "mirror" feature in Cricut Design Space to flip 2 of the frames just to give a slight variance between the images. I then tucked my photo under one of the frames and embellished the remaining.


I added a yellow watercolor paint behind the frames to break up the white cardstock background. I wanted the layout to have a whimsical feel since I was documenting one of my son's school pictures, so I used multiple embellishments from various Amy Tangerine Collections and other items from my stash.


Now you can take a look at how my layout came together!


Remember to visit The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store to check out all of the cut files and digital collections! Thanks so much for spending part of your day with me and I will be back again soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment