Thursday, March 8, 2018

Don't Grow Up | Kelly Janes

Kelly here with you today to share a new 12x12 scrapbook layout using The Everyday Essentials Cut File & The You've Been Punc'd Cut File!




I cut a couple stars and an ampersand from The Everyday Essentials & a couple of the icons from The You've Been Punc'd Cut File using 6x6 patterned papers from the Crate Paper Cool Kid Collection. The photo I'm documenting is a self portrait my son drew of himself at school. I thought the CP Cool Kid Collection set the perfect tone for this layout! I tucked the cut files right alongside all of the other die cuts & embellishments to help enhance the layout.


I love using cut files as large focal points, but it's also so fun to size them down and use them as embellishments! There are just so many possibilities when it comes to cut files!!


Now you can take a look at my process video to see how this layout came together! 



Thank you so much for spending part of your day with me! Remember to head to The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store to check out all the cut files!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment