Monday, August 17, 2015

Hello Love

I love the look of stitching and I think the In Stitches cut file is so unique and fun! I couldn't wait to use it, the only hard part was choosing which version!

\

For this layout I used the top version of "Hello Love". I cut it out and backed each letter with a different pattern. To help the title stand out more, I outlined each "X" with a black pen. I chose to make the layout about my adorable pup because I couldn't wait to use the bow tie wood veneer I found at Michael's! It's perfect for him since he always wears a tie. 



I partially backed the white cardstock onto a patterned paper, but apparently I didn't line it up straight. To me, scrapbooking is all about embracing the imperfections, so I'm choosing to let it go! I hope you have a fabulous day!


1 comment: