Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Totally Seriously Summer Fun!

Hi Everyone,
It's Gina here, and I would like to share with you a recent layout that I made using the new Sideways Chevron 12x12 cut file.




I cut my 12x12 Sideways Chevron Background out of white cardstock paper.  Not all of the cuts, cut all the way through.  This is because I need a new blade, but I loved the look.  I decided to leave a lot of the pieces that did not cut all the way through on this page, to give it a sense of white balance.  I popped out a few pieces and then layered a piece of Finder's Keepers Patterned Paper behind it.  I then printed my small photo and added embellishments, stitching, stamping and the title.




This layout came together quickly, and I love the look.  Here is the background cut file that I used:





Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed my layout.  If you make a layout using cut files from the shop, we would love for you to share it with us on our Facebook Page!













No comments:

Post a Comment