Sunday, August 23, 2015

My Sweet Little Dreamer

Hello, it's Cara here with my last post as a Design Team member.  It's a fantastic team, thank you  so much Ashley for having me.

For my last page I decided to use the Happy Little Clouds cutfile.  I fell in love with those sweet little clouds and it is still one of my favourites :D



The Happy Little Clouds cut file consists of 3 cloud icons, that can be used on your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.

Before I added the mint coloured clouds, I used the top left cloud of the cutfile to make stitching holes in my background paper to make the string art cloud with floss.




Thanks so much for the great run Ashley! It's been a pleasure.  If you'd like to keep up with me, my website is thehootingpirate.com and I'm @caravincens on instagram and periscope! Or you can come catch me teaching at True Scrap Planner LOVE September 19. I'd love to see you there! :D







No comments:

Post a Comment