Saturday, August 8, 2015

"Let's Do This"

Happy Saturday! I'm excited to share a layout with you today using two of our newly released cut files! I say this everytime, but I really love these files! I saw those Graffiti cut files and knew I wanted to use those right away!



For this layout I used the Sideways Chevron cut file but I turned it and used it going up and down instead of sideways. I also used the new Graffiti Greetings cut file and used it for my title.







Here's a few close ups. I love the brushstroke look that borders the cut file. I used a fine black marker to outline the letters on the background paper so it would pop a bit more. I like that effect sometimes.


Here's you can get a closer look on the Sideways Chevron cut file, I love how the patterned paper peeks through. I don't adhere it completely down so that parts of it can have some dimension.


New files are being added to the shop every week so make sure you check out The Cut Shoppe store and see what is new! There are soooo many great files to choose from.

I've got a process video if you'd like to see how it all came together!



Have a great weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment