Monday, August 3, 2015

Guest Designer Laura Mooney

We've got a new Guest Designer to kick off the month of August!  I'm excited to welcome Laura Mooney this month!  I've been friends with Laura for several years, after meeting her on the Creating Keepsakes Message Board.  Laura always creates a fun Mixed Media look on her layouts and she created three amazing layouts to share with us today!  Before we get to Laura's layouts, let's get to know a little bit more about her!

http://happinessequalscreation.blogspot.com/ 

Hi, I'm Laura and I'm thrilled to be this month's guest designer! I love all of The Cut Shoppe designs and use them often. I have been scrapping on and off for about 20 years with the last handful really finding me entrenched. I have found my love in all things mixed media and enjoy turning unexpected products and designs into an inky, distressed piece of work. I'm currently on the CSI team and credit them for my growth in the mixed media style. I work full time and look forward to the day when work doesn't get in the way of creative time! I have two married children and enjoy my empty nest with my husband of 29 years. We enjoy visiting the coast and love to hike. Scrapping perfectly compliments my other love of photography; I come from a long line of photographers.


Tornado Warning: Right on Target, On the Road, Moody Blues



Road Trip: Heart Burst, The Places You'll Go, Here & There, Hero Up, Hit the Road, A Walk in The Clouds



Wave Crash: All Tied Up Alpha, Give It a Whirl, Make a Splash, Beachy Keen, Etc. Etc. Etc.



WOW!  I love the way Laura incorporated several cut file sets on each of her layouts!  She even used the Make a Splash cut file set to create a stamp for the last layout!  What a fun idea!  Thanks so much for sharing these amazing layouts with us Laura!  You can find more of Laura's work, by visiting her Blog, Happiness = Creation.

http://www.ashleyhortondesigns.com/

2 comments:

  1. Super fun layouts! I really love the little cloud and raindrops on the first one. Fun!

    ReplyDelete