Saturday, August 1, 2015

15 Years

Hi all!  It's Cara here today with my new layout.  My hubby and I just celebrated our 15th anniversary so of course I had to make a page about it :D


The Sideways Chevron background cutfile is so versatile.  Here I cut it out on white cardstock with a pretty calm pattern behind it, and added some white stitching to add texture but kept it monochromatic to not make it too busy.  You could pump up the energy by using the same cutfile and mixing a more energetic background and colours.  There is such a big range of themes and feelings that you could get with this cutfile!


The Sideways Chevron background cut file is availalbe in 8.5x11 and 12x12 sizes, for your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.

I couldn't stop there because these cutfiles are soooo much fun!  So, I added the love heart from the Candy Hearts cutfile.  Perfect for this page!

The Candy Hearts cut file consists of 4 heart shapes with phrases, that can be used on your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.


So, what would you do with the Sideways Chevron background?

Have a fantastic day!



1 comment: