Friday, August 14, 2015

Let's Do Summer

Hi guys! Michelle here with you today to share a new layout featuring two fun cut files from The Cut Shoppe-the Let's Do Summer and the super new Scribble Scrabbles cut files! Here's a look at each of them:





When I saw the Scribble Scrabbles shapes, my brain instantly thought "layer" and that's is exactly how I used it. I cut it out of a fun, bright red (my fave color right now!) and popped it under the picture to bring the attention straight to this fun pic of my daughter running through the sprinklers!

Lets Do Summer

These cool scribble shapes would also work great to frame a photo. As I was working with the layers and photo, I tried that option and really liked it. In the end though, I popped it underneath the photo because I thought the red overwhelmed the photo a bit. Next time, I think a lighter color or a neutral would work great if I wanted to use them as a frame.

Lets Do Summer 2

I thought that the Let's Do Summer title was perfect for the story--I mean, keeping cool and playing in the water is essential to surviving the summer heat!

Let's Do Summer 3

Wishing you a great day !

CS Blog Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment