Tuesday, August 25, 2015

So Fabulous

Hey, everyone!!  Kat here today!  For my last layout for The Cut Shoppe I decided to combine an old favorite with a newer file.  I ADORE the Plus Infinity background cut file and I've wanted to use it for awhile, but didn't have any good ideas.  And then we moved recently and I was forced to go through all my scrapbook stash and found some pretty glitter paper buried at the bottom of a paper pile.  I was inspired to create this bling-ed out layout about my niece:

For my title I used the This & That cut file - I think it pairs perfectly with the bling-ed out background!

And here's a close up with the light reflecting off the page so you can see just how glittery it is.  I LOVE it because it highlights my niece's personality so well - she sparkles and shines so brightly!

Here are the files I used in this layout:



I also just want to take this time to quickly thank Ashley for having me on the team for the last few months.  I had such a great time and it was such a fun opportunity!  I can't wait to see what new files she creates in the coming months!!


2 comments:

  1. this is SO cute! love the plus cut file with the glitter paper!! awesome pops of color!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty layout Kat--that gold glitter is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete