Monday, August 10, 2015

Pool Fun

Hey, everyone!  Kat popping in today to share a quick layout with you.  

I know a lot of kids in the U.S. and other parts of the world are getting ready to go back to school, but I just can't let go of Summer...well, in this case, the Summer-y photos featured are actually from Spring Break, but I think you get the point ;-)

I got really excited about the "Make a Splash" cut file when I saw it and instantly thought it would be really cool to blow up the stacked words to make a background.  It really was perfect or highlighting photos of my niece at the pool.  I cut out the stacked words and the sun and water-colored them before removing them from my cutting mat.

I kept the rest of the layout pretty simple because I really think the cut file looks so good on its own!

Here is the cut file that I used on this layout:


Thanks so much for stopping in...if the kids in your family haven't gone back to school yet, enjoy the last days of Summer!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment