Friday, July 20, 2018

Doxie Love | Shannon Morgan

Shannon here, sharing this layout featuring my spoiled dogs who feel the need to sniff every blade of grass in our yard every single day (multiple times) and then look at me with great disdain when I ask them to come in. You can see in the second layout that they actually contemplated listening to me for a moment. Of course I had to document this, and use some of The Cut Shoppe's awesome files for the perfect embellishment. 

Rock and Lucy have forcibly made me spend time outside in the sun. In the summer. 
They are lucky I love them as much as I do. 


Here's the great TCS files that I used for this layout:






As always, there's close ups for you to see of the super fun cut files:



Make sure you keep checking the blog for new files, freebies and inspiration from the talented design team!








  

No comments:

Post a Comment