Thursday, July 19, 2018

Cool In The Pool Layout | Elsie Robinson

Hey everyone, it's Elsie here! Did you know that The Cut Shoppe offers a free cut file every month, right here on the blog? I love a big, bold title and so this months cut file is one I just had to make a layout with! You can click this link to find the free 'Cool In The Pool' cut file.


For my layout, I oversized the cut file to make it stretch across the entire page, and I rotated it slightly which I find created a more balanced design, and I cut it from white cardstock.


I then backed each letter with a different patterned paper, to create a really colourful design. Also because these letters are so big they're the ideal spot to back with a photo.


To make the cut file stand out even more, I used a brick patterned paper as my background. I love how much of a statement this makes!

And finally I went a little crazy with a lot of pool/summer themed embellishments, because big title designs are ideal for stash-busting because you can create a lot of embellishment clusters.


I had so much fun making this page, so I hope you also are inspired to create a layout using this cut file!



No comments:

Post a Comment