Monday, July 16, 2018

Shine On Layout with Neftali

Happy Monday lovely readers, it’s Neftali here today to share a fun layout using mainly Cutfiles! 

I know it’s fun to always bring out our stash to create with the gorgeous TCS cutfiles, but have you ever created a layout using only cutfiles? Well, let’s get into today’s layout share!


For this particular layout I used the Floral Arrangement cutfile that wasn’t live on the shop on the 28th of June. 



These beautiful florals had me thinking which way I could use them on my layout. I thought about backing them with some pretty patterned papers. But then I remembered I have just recently received some glitter pastes in pretty much the perfect colors for a floral arrangement. So I went for it, and simply spread the glitter paste using 4 different colors. 


For the base of my page, I used some gelatos as watercolors to add a bit of color to my page. I then added some gold splatters and waited for that to dry.



Once it was dry, I stuck my flowers and leaves in a diagonal shape and quickly added my photo. One of me a couple of years back when I had purple hair and was having fun using some filters. It’s always great to scrap older photos I’ve been holding onto for some time!


The final touch was my title from the Vicki Boutin Thickers which went so well with all the fun glitter on my page! 



So friends, I want to challenge you all to try out a layout where you use minimal supplies to make your cut files the main attraction! 


I can’t wait to see what you make. Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment