Saturday, July 21, 2018

Lil Dude by Caroli Schulz

Hi there! Caroli here, and I'm so glad to share with you a layout I made using fabulous The Boy Mom cut file, available at TCS Easy shop!



This file offers so much possibilities, in this case I used the "Lil Dude" phrase because I love big bold titles,  this is what I made:



As you can see, I cut the file in white cardstock, so I used a gray background to make it stand out. The colors Dragon Tails collection by Doodlebug Design matched perfectly the colors of my photos, so this was the collection I used here. 

This little boy of mine is such a force of nature and that is what I journal about in this page. I used letters D of the file as journaling spot, I love how this came out. 



I backed the letters with patterned paper in bright colors matching my pic, also used my sewing machine to stitch around some of them, love the effect. 



I went a bit crazy with dragons on the bottom of the page, I just adore those little critters, couldn't help it!




This is a simple and funny layout, I enjoyed using this cut file, as a Boy Mom boy themed stuff is always very welcome :)



I hope you liked this layout, I had a blast working on it so hope you got inspired to use the cut file. Thank you for stopping by, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment