Sunday, July 8, 2018

"Bebe Galan" by Caroli Schulz

Hello peeps! How are you? Today I want to share here this layout I made using The Untamed Heart cut file



This is such a simple cut file, but it offers a lot of possibilities! This is the layout I made:




As you can see, the cut file takes almost all the page, but at the same time you have plenty of space for photos and embellishments. I used Little by Little collection by Shimelle, it's so sweet and perfect for this pics of my little boy.





I backed some of the spaces using photos, patterned paper, and also used some of the spaces for writing my journaling. I put my title combining Thickers and a word I cut using free font Better Together. 



I hope you liked this idea and got inspired to use this file on your scrapbooks, hopefully you are heading to your scrap room now :) 

Thank you for stopping by today, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment