Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Really? | Kelly Janes

Hey there friends! Kelly back with you today sharing a new 12x12 scrapbook layout using the Summer Vibes Cut File.



I loved the diagonal design of this text print patterned paper that I used as my background, and I knew I wanted my layout to go in the same direction. So I tilted my photos along with the embellishments to fit the flow of the paper, but I felt something was still missing.


I went through my cut file collection and came across the Summer Vibes Cut File. I cut two large palm leaves from a striped patterned paper and tucked them alongside the photos. I love the extra pop of color and how the leaves help fill up the page. I LOVE the summer feel of this layout!


Thanks for spending part of your day with me!! Remember to head to The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store to check out all of the cut files & digital collections!




No comments:

Post a Comment