Saturday, July 14, 2018

Shine On by Jill

Hey TCS friends, it's Jill with another page using an adorable background file from The Cut Shoppe Etsy store!  This layout features the A Walk In The Clouds 12x12 background file and a sweet picture of my Q, basking in the sun.

I didn't want to cover the entire background paper, so I cut this file slightly smaller this time; I've used these adorable clouds before and loved the look of them full size at 12x12, but I felt like smaller was better this time around.



I backed a few of the open cloud cuts with a floral pattern, but wanted some of the pretty background paper to show through as well.  

My photo is 3x4 and I layered a few coordinating papers behind it, then framed the whole piece with a die cut frame.  I added a few chipboard pieces on this layout as well.



The title is a phrase from some glitter Thickers, I added the date and kept the rest of the page super simple.  With all the patterns and the fun cloud cut file, I felt like I had enough on this layout.


Thanks for checking out my latest layout for TCS!  Go on and get crafty ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment