Sunday, July 15, 2018

L.O.V.E. | Donna Espiritu

Hello, The Cut Shoppe fans! Donna here today with a new project using a couple of cut files from the store and the free Printable if you join The Cut Shoppe Scrap Spot FB group.



Free Printable!!! Join TCS Scrap Spot FB Group to download!




Instead of a scrapbook layout, I tried my hand again at a TN spread. I made it really simple as I wanted to make the cut files stand out.


I backed the LOVE cut file with a transparency sheet with glitter confetti design. It's a bit hard to capture but some of the tiny pieces of confetti have sparkles.



I just cut a few pieces of The Flower Power background cut file and layered a couple beneath the photo. I kept the embellishments simple and didn't use foam tape to keep it flat since I'd be adding more spreads in the future.



I did splatter some watercolor for some messy texture. The colors in the free printables are perfect for my Clique Kits June Horizon kit.



A scatter of sequins and itty bitty word art stickers completed the spread.



That's all for today! I hope you all liked my project. Would love to hear your thoughts so don't hesitate to leave a comment.

Thanks for dropping by, happy crafting!







No comments:

Post a Comment