Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Wild & Free by Jill

Oh my goodness, I love scrapping summer pics of my girly... this is my second summer photo layout for July, this one features the new Rough Waters 8.5x11 file from The Cut Shoppe Etsy store.

I enlarged the 8.5x11 file just a bit, then adhered it to my layout background.  The photo shows my Q playing in the sprinkler, and I wanted a fun water-outside-whimsical feel to my page, so I fussy cut some clouds from a patterned paper and added a few with foam adhesive.



The photo is layered on several photo frames, then I placed another on top of the photo to frame my cute girl.  I layered another cloud over the photo, then added a chipboard title.

I added some sentiment stickers around the title, then created another little cluster towards the bottom of the page with stickers and die cuts.



There are a few silver thread tangles, but they didn't show up so great in the photos.  I wanted a bit more whimsy and texture on the page, and thread "nests" are a perfect addition.


How's your summer scrapping coming along?  Don't worry if you're behind, this photo is from last summer, haha! 


No comments:

Post a Comment