Wednesday, July 18, 2018

let love grow | orange gearle

Hello! Orange Gearle here with a new spread in my Traveler's Notebook. I used THREE different items from The Cut Shoppe

This layout is in my "junk journal" style TN that I made with patterned papers. Some of my pages are smaller -- and this left side was perfect for my title! I used the Super Star Alpha for part of my title. Did you know that The Cut Shoppe has Traveler's Notebook files? For the right side, I used the heart decorative page from Love Rules Traveler's Notebook!   They are sized perfectly for a standard TN, and I love the extra fun they add!  Finally I used the printable available in the shop called The Road Trip. Even though this isn't about a road trip, I couldn't resist those cute flowers! They were perfect for this one!  Here's a look at the cut files I used.




Here are a couple of close up photos of my project:



This alpha. I know I am going to use this over and over again. I love the stars!! 

I also made a video of my process if that suits your fancy!



Thank you so much for stopping by! XO o.g.



No comments:

Post a Comment