Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Introvert | Marsha Farris

Hey friends!  Marsha here with you again sharing a layout in my traveler's notebook.

I created this spread using the Born to Be Mild cut file from The Cut Shoppe.  I used one of the words from this set on my page, but I loved this cut file so much that I used one of the sentiments to make a t-shirt, too!



To create my layout, I used the Simple Stories I Am and Good Vibes collections.  I loved the fun colors and knew they would be perfect for my spread.

I cut out the title using white cardstock and backed each letter with a different patterned paper.  I love how this gives the title extra interest.


I layered a doily, some patterened paper, and an old book page behind my photo.  I also added a tag, some floral ephemera, and a label.


I typed my journaling and cut it into strips before adhering it to the page.  I added some machine stitching to several areas, stamped a few sentiments, and layered on some ephemera pieces.  Nuvo Crystal Drops were added to several areas for the final finishing touch.


Thanks for stopping by today to take a peek at my process.  I hope you will check out all the awesome cut files available at The Cut Shoppe.


No comments:

Post a Comment