Monday, September 17, 2018

you are my sunshine | orange gearle

Hi! Orange Gearle here with a layout using the Heart Breaker cut file from The Cut Shoppe. Here is my layout:


This is a great cut file -- and it happens to be free (and available here)! 


So my goal with this layout was to create something that was feminine and pretty -- contrasting the photo of my daughter as BATMAN. I think it worked!


Because the cut file is so pretty and pretty big, I didn't really need to add too many things as far as embellishments. I stuck with mostly hearts and butterflies -- but I threw in a few fussy cut flowers for good measure.


My background paper and the fussy cut flowers are from Amy Tangerine. The ephemera and chipboard are from Maggie Holmes. 


I made a video of my process, if that suits your fancy!



Thanks so much for checking it out! See you again soon! XO o.g.


No comments:

Post a Comment