Thursday, September 13, 2018

Love This by Jill

Hello!  Now that it's getting a teensy bit more Fall-like outside, I'm going to just go ahead and go full-on Fall and make all the beautiful autumn pages that I love so much!  My layout today features the All About Fall background cut file from The Cut Shoppe's Etsy store.

I started this layout by sizing the 12 x 12 file to about 9.9 x 9.9 using my Silhouette software.  I cut the leaves from a pale rust colored paper with the intention of backing the open spots with coordinating paper, but once I laid the cut onto the black and white background paper, I liked the simplicity of the colors without adding in additional papers behind the open leaves.
 



My photo is about 4 x 4 inches and I layered it over some vintage book pages mixed with a mustard envelope.  Inside the envelope is a 3 x 4 card with a patterned label.  I used a stapler to attach the label, then repeated the stapled elements with a speech bubble right on the photo.


I layered in more elements in coordinating colors, without covering up too much of the All About Fall cut file.


Thanks for checking out my newest layout for The Cut Shoppe!


No comments:

Post a Comment