Sunday, September 23, 2018

Haunted Halloween | Erica Thompson

Hello Everyone!  Welcome back to The Cut Shoppe blog!  Today I have a fun layout to share using one of the new cut files called Haunted Halloween!
As soon as Ashley posted these new cut files for the design team I knew I had to cut this one!  I cut it out using some black textured cardstock and I just love how it turned out!  I backed the file using fun Halloween papers from Photoplay Paper's Trick or Treat collection!  Halloween is my absolute favorite and I think I have just about every Halloween collection every printed!  


I started with a piece of smooth white American Crafts cardstock as my base.  I added some black splatters and some purple using my Seedless Preserves Distress Ink from Tim Holtz!  The purple color was a perfect match!  
The photo I used is one from a past Halloween.  We all dressed up as a Star Wars character and we had so much fun!  We even talked my oldest sons girlfriend into dressing up and taking the littles out trick or treating!  It was so much fun and the kids loved that mom and dad dressed up!  You know I am counting down the days till this Halloween!
You can find the Haunted Halloween cut file in HERE in The Cut Shoppe! While you are there check out all the other new cut files released this week! Here is a look at my final layout using Haunted Halloween!
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today!  I hope to see your projects soon using the new Haunted Halloween cut file! Have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment