Tuesday, September 11, 2018

All Day | Kelly Janes

Hey there friends! Kelly here today sharing a new layout using the Better Days Cut File.



If you're the mom of a 10 year old boy then you'll more than likely have a good understanding of the theme of my layout! HA! I wanted a way to document how much my son loves his electronics and the Better Days Cut File was the perfect way to show that he uses those electronics all day - everyday!



I cut all the days of the week in black cardstock and then used acrylic paints to paint stripes across the white cartstock background in rainbow order.


I positioned the cut files over the painted stripes and tucked photos beside the words. I used boy themed embellishments to enhance the video game theme. This layout really didn't need much journaling because the cut file does a great job conveying my point! HA!



Thanks so much for spending part of your day with me, and remember to head to The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store to check out all of the cut files!


No comments:

Post a Comment