Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Costa Rica by Caroli Schulz

Hi there! How are you today? Caroli here, and I'm sharing my very last project as part of the DT here at The Cut Shoppe.

In this layout I've used The Floral Leaf cut file as background, and also used The Funky Floral cut file.




I created a simple but fun layout using The Bright Side collection by Fancy Pants and this lovely photo of all the ladies that attended to my scrapbook workshop in Costa Rica last March.



I love the volume of this cut file, it makes a great effect as background. As embellishment, I created these cluster flowers I cut using some dies by American Crafts. 



I really love all the volume and texture of this cut file, love it!



I wrote my journaling in a bunch of tags lined one over another, I think this is a really eye-catching effect.



I am very pleased with the result of this layout, it's full of color and volume, I love that! I hope you liked it too and got inspired to work with this cut file.

I want to thank Ashley for the opportunity of being part of her DT, I've really enjoyed working with her cut files and I hope I got the chance to inspire you all. Thank you very much and see you around on social media!

No comments:

Post a Comment