Saturday, September 15, 2018

World of Octobers with Neftali Zambrano

Welcome back Cut Shoppe friends! It is Neftali back again hoping you are all having a lovely and relaxing Saturday. I am sharing another fun layout today but finally switching gears from Summer to Fall, because we’re already mid month in September. 

Can you even believe that? Time just flies, but good thing the weather is cooling down and all those crispy fall feels are coming back. Which is why today I am sharing a fun Fall themed layout using the “World of October’s” cut file.


This is such a gorgeous cut file with such a fun Falsaying, I knew I had to make it center stage on my layout. 

I cut it out on some pretty patterned paper form the Auburn Lane collection. I used the negative part of the cut file to place it just as it is cut, above a fun pumpkin photo from last year’s Pumpkin patch trip. 


Here it is:




I used some Prima die cuts, leaves from the Amber Moon collection. 



Plus the 3D flowers from the Auburn Lane collection to create three fun layered clusters around the page. 




To add some more interest to an otherwise plain white sheet, I added some orange and black splatters and a few gold 3D drops. 



My final touch was to go around each word with a thin liner black marker to make the title pop just a bit. 



Such a beautiful saying for such a classic pumpkin photo. I’m just ready for pumpkin season, y’all! I hope you are too, and that you have found some inspiration through this layout. 

I will be back one more time later this month to share a final dose of scrappy inspiration as a Design Team member. Thanks for stopping by friends! x




No comments:

Post a Comment