Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Octobers | Marsha Farris

Hey friends!  Marsha here with you today sharing an Autumn-inspired layout in my traveler's notebook using the World of Octobers cut file.



Using my Silhouette Cameo, I sized the cut file to fit on my TN page.  I cut the file using a wood grain patterned paper from my stash.  I used some papers from the Fancy Pants Golden Days collection to cut out the word "Octobers" and the leaf image.  I then backed the cut file with another colorful patterned paper from this same collection.

I stamped some Autumn phrases at the top and bottom of the page for added interest and just because stamping is really fun!




For the opposite page, I printed a photo to about 4.25" x 8.25" to fill the entire page.  I love using large photos in my TN!  

I did some stamping on patterned paper, a stamped tag for my journaling, and added a sentiment die cut and a puffy heart sticker.  



I hope you have been inspired to create a project today.  There are so many cut files available at The Cut Shoppe Etsy store that can be used for a variety of projects!





No comments:

Post a Comment