Monday, September 10, 2018

Guest Designer | Cat Martin

We are super excited to introduce this month's Guest Designer!  Cat Martin is joining us as our September Guest Designer!  Cat has such a fun style and she even designs awesome Printables, which you can find in her Etsy shop, The Minty Octopus!  Let's get to know a little bit about Cat and then take a look at her gorgeous layout!


Hi, my name is Cat Martin and I've been scrapbooking since 2009!  I'm a huge geek who isn't afraid to show it,  and I love video games, roleplaying, and horror movies. I am constantly changing my hair color, and I love rocking a good thrift store find!  I have a very eclectic style and I definitely bring that into my scrapbooking. I have a background in design and illustration, and I love getting to incorporate my passions into my pages.  My three kids are the main subjects of my scrapping, and I love a chance to sneak in a picture of my husband or myself.

Cat created her layout, using the Born to be Mild cut file and the Heart & Soul cut file, and we couldn't love it more!!


https://www.etsy.com/listing/638304121/the-born-to-be-mild-cut-file-can-be-used?ga_search_query=born+to+be+mild&ref=shop_items_search_1





https://www.etsy.com/listing/606918223/the-heart-and-soul-cut-file-can-be-used?ga_search_query=heart+%26+soul&ref=shop_items_search_1




WOW!!  Such a fabulous design!  We love the patterned papers Cat added behind the Heart & Soul cut file, the fun embellishment clusters she created and the bold title cut from Black card stock!  And what a great idea to back part of the title with vellum!

Thanks so much for joining us this month Cat!  If you would like to find more of Cat's work make sure you are following her on Instagram HERE!

https://www.instagram.com/ashleyhorton75/

1 comment:

  1. OMG - this is stunning, the combination of colour and different products is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete