Saturday, September 8, 2018

Grateful | Tarrah McLean

Hi there Cut Shoppe friends,

It's Tarrah McLean back with you and today I am sharing a Fallish themed layout using the gorgeous new Cut and Fold Floral Leaf cut file!

The Cut and Fold Floral Leaf cut file

I decided to cut the cut file from white cardstock so that the colour underneath would pop through. I love how the pretty pink colour shows through after I folded the leaves back and stitched them down.

I used bits and pieces from both the Cedar Lane and Twilight collections by Pink Paislee from my stash for this page. The wood veneer leaves are also from my stash! 

I wanted to showcase loads of the gorgeous design of the cut file so I kept the focal point in the centre by placing my photo here and embellishing mainly just around the photo.

I added a little bit of black and gold mist to finish off!

Thanks so much for stopping by The Cut Shoppe blog today!

Happy creating!



No comments:

Post a Comment