Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Count Your Blessings

Hi everyone! It's Mandy with you today, and I'm sharing a layout that I created using the new Give Thanks cut file set from The Cut Shoppe Etsy store, as well as the Pretty Little Studio Oakley Avenue collection designed by Ashley Horton!


I love this cute photo of my three kids snuggling together in their onesies! It was taken on my son's birthday a few months ago. I always like to get a photo of the three of them together when they've just woken up, on each of their birthdays.

How gorgeous is the Oakley Avenue collection?! The colours are so rich, and there are so many fun coordinating embellishments! Even though it's a Fall themed collection, there are still plenty of non-themed elements that can be adapted to any project, as I've shown on this layout! The collection is available to purchase from the Pretty Little Studio shop.

This is the Give Thanks cut file set that I used on my layout. The 'count your blessings' phase was the perfect title for my layout!

The Give Thanks cut file set includes 5 phrases, that can be used for your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.

Here are some closeups so that you can see all of the details...


The wood veneers and flair buttons are probably my two favourite embellishments from the Oakley Avenue collection!


I cut my title from one of the patterned papers, and then added an offset (0.1), which I cut from black cardstock. This helped to really make the title stand out! I also added foam tape underneath the cut file to give it some extra dimension.


I created a cluster to the right of the photo using lots of different embellishments from the Oakley Avenue collection... there's a tab, a flair button, a die-cut word, a wood veneer, and an arrow!

Thanks so much for joining me on the blog today! If you haven't done so already, why don't you pop on over to The Cut Shoppe etsy store to check out all the new cut files that were added last week!







No comments:

Post a Comment