Friday, November 11, 2016

#Homemade

Good Morning!  Wendy here today sharing some cuteness with my two boys.  To highlight my cute picture I chose to use the Love Rules Freebie, Boys Rule, Foodgram, and Oodles of Doodles cut files.


I began my layout with the Love Rules Freebie which I cut from white cardstock and the pastel dot patterned paper.  To add in a splash of boyishness, I used the word Boys which was a leftover (I have a drawer with my leftover cuts.) from another layout using the Boys Rule cut file.  You will notice that I have made a visual triangle with the black to not only lead your eyes through the layout, but to add the boy feel to an otherwise feminine layout.


 


To bring out the blue in my boys (and again add in some boyishness) 
I used the Foodgram cut file for the title HomeMade.

And my last step was to add some extra little touches to give the finishing touches to the layout.  I had these leafy branches cut in another color which didn't fit my layout, but since the backs were white I was able to flip them over and use them to dress up the blank spots.



Thanks for joining me today, I hope you have been inspired to hold onto all those extra cuts you've made and create with them!  You can find all these files and many more at the Cut Shoppe etsy.






1 comment:

  1. Hi can you tell me where to find the love rules free as I can't see it in the store many thanks

    ReplyDelete