Monday, November 28, 2016

Fall in Love

Good Morning Cut Shoppe fans!  Wendy here today to share some inspiration using two of the cut files Ashley has designed for the fall season.  We don't have fall here in FL, but with a little bit of creativity, any products/sayings will work.


I have used the Hello Fall cut file as my main inspiration for this page.



I then built a diagonal through my page moving from the top left dear cluster


to the bottom right title cluster.  I tied the diagonal in together with the use of the cut file, Bountiful Blessings, heart cuts in a dark grey color.



I love that I was able to use the Oakley Avenue collection designed by Ashley at Pretty Little Studio for my non fall page, and still enjoy the warmth that fall colors bring!  Make sure you stop by 
The Cut Shoppe etsy and see all the great cut files that are available.









No comments:

Post a Comment