Sunday, November 20, 2016

The Magic of Christmas..

Hey Everyone! Michelle here today with a layout share featuring 2 of the new Christmas Cut files released in store this week  'Christmas Magic' & 'Tinsel Town'


I've been wanting to document these Christmas photos from 2013 for quite some time now, but couldn't quite figure out how. These cut files were perfect for this occasion. 

  

I started the layout by making the tree using a pattern paper from 2012 😂 To do this I cut the whole tree shape twice on the same pattern paper, and then used one piece to make the super fun fringed layers. This gave the paper tree a similar look to the many layers of branches on trees.  


Next I worked on the title using the Magic of Christmas cut file and some left over stars from my Superstar layout the other week, and coloured them all with Gelatos. These, along with some gold glitter tape and glitter dots, really helped to finish the tree off.


Next I added a strip of paper to the edge of the layout, and worked on a super simple photo stack. Then I also added a few stars, this time coated in gold paint, above the photos, and to the top of the tree.



Lastly I used an older Cut file from the store  'Very Merry' to add the presents under the tree


Thats all from me today. Thanks so much for stopping by!
But before I say goodbye today.. Be sure to stop by The Cut Shoppe Etsy store to see all the new release cut files, and don't forget to check out the other Inspiring work by the other Designers here at The Cut Shoppe
Until Next Time, Happy Scrapping!!






No comments:

Post a Comment