Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Happy Autumn

Hi everyone! It's Monique on the blog today with a Fall themed layout. Last Sunday the sun was shining and my kids and I went for a little walk in the park nearby. Lucky for me my kids were in a good mood and they let me take a photo! As soon as I got home I started on my layout. I chose the "leaf pile" cut file and the Attwell collection from Fancy Pants. 


I already knew that I wanted to use this cut file as I had been eyeing it for a while: 


I love to use background cut files for my pages and this is definitely one of my favorites!! 

And here's a close-up of my page: 


Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my layout! If you like to use background cut files on your layouts as well, you'll find this one, as well as many other, in The Cut Shoppe Etsy store!

Wishing you a great day!



1 comment:

  1. I love this background... First i though it is to much.... But No! The paper works perfect together with the cutfile... Great

    ReplyDelete