Saturday, November 12, 2016

I Love Fall

Hello there! Today I have a fun, fall layout to share using the Fall Finds cut file and the Oakley Avenue collection.




To create this page, I used the "I Love Fall" phrase, and cut it out from white cardstock. Once I had the die cut, I seperated it into three phrases instead of one long one. I backed each one and stacked them in a row. Next, I cut out a larger "I Love Fall", and placed it underneath. 


I cut circles from the Oakley Avenue patterned paper, and scattered them under my photo. I mixed them with some of the flair from the collection, as well as some circles I punched from other Oakley Avenue papers with a circle punch. I can't even tell you how much I love the Oakley Avenue collection! The colors and patterns are so stunning, and I love the mix of clear, vellum, and regular patterned papers. The layer behind my photo is the most gorgeous multi-colored vellum! 

I finished the layout with die cuts throughout the page, and used gold thread to stitch some of them down. If you haven't picked up Oakley Avenue yet, you are definitely missing out! Thank you for joining me today!


No comments:

Post a Comment