Friday, November 25, 2016

Happy Fall!

Hey friends! It's Monique on the blog today and I'm so excited to share my layout with you. I created today's Fall layout with The Cut Shoppe's Oakley Avenue cut file and the matching paper collection "Oakley Avenue" from Pretty Little Studio, which is also designed by Ashley Horton.


and this is the cut file, which you can find in the Etsy Store HERE.


I chose the leaf and cut it 32 times from 4 different sheets of paper and adhered them evenly over my white background. Next I machine stitched them horizontally and then built the rest of my page from there. I matted the photo, found this perfect foxy 3x4 journaling card to place right next to it and added a few fun die-cuts, some word stickers and a flair button. Last but not least came the paint drops and I was done. 



This is all from me today. Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look! Be sure to check out all the fun cut files in The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store before you go.

Until Next Time, Happy Scrapping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment