Friday, November 4, 2016

Fall with Oakley Avenue

Hi Girls! It's Flóra here today. This time I made a 12x12 scrapbook layout with fall theme. I documented a photo from last year as this year we haven't taken any true fall photos with colorful leaves etc. :)


I used the fun Pretty Little Studio Oakley Avenue collection designed by Ashley Horton. I bought the 6x6 paper pad what perfect for backing cut files.

The cut file I used for this layout is Leaf Love. This is actually a background cut file and it gives great base for your layout.


I used a craft cardstock as my base and added white paint splatters to give pattern to the paper. I cut out the Leaf Love background from white cardstock with Silhouette Cameo. Then I cut out leaves from the Pretty Little Studio Oakley Avenue paper pad and backed some of the leaves.


Once the background was finished, I machine stitched the middle of the leaves and embellished the layout with Pretty Little Studio Oakley Avenue Stickers, Wood Veneers and cute Flair Buttons.


I hope you like my layout. It was so fun to make it. Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment