Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Love Fall

Hello there, friends. I'm back today with a new layout featuring the beautiful Oakley Avenue collection designed by Ashley Horton and one of the cut files in the Wreathed in Love set available in The Cut Shoppe Etsy store.


 

I knew I wanted to back the cut file with the Leaf Love patterned paper in the collection, but I also wanted to be able to put embellishments on it. I chose to add an extra layer of vellum in between the cut file and the paper to soften the image, then fussy cut some of the leaves out of the same patterned paper (I used the vellum version of it) and stitched them here and there inside the circle.


I also stitched the top and bottom portions of the circle and the sentiment, to make them stand out more.


Some Fall Florals, die-cuts and enamel dots finished the layout.





I hope you enjoyed reading about my process. Check out The Cut Shoppe Etsy store for this and many more awesome cut files.

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!










No comments:

Post a Comment