Saturday, November 26, 2016

Life is Good

Hello and Happy Black Friday! I have a happy layout to share with you today using the Flock of Feathers cut file!



I originally cut it out as a 12"x12" background, but it didn't go with what I had pictured, so I cut the feathers apart and backed about half of them. I played around with the arrangement of the feathers until I liked what I saw. I ended up with a burst of feathers coming from the center of the page!! Before I glued each one down, I stitched through the middle of some of them with gold thread.


Next, I added various embellishments surrounding my photo. I was excited to use the wood veneer feathers from my stash!


I had a blast making this layout. It's one of my favorites ever! I still have lots of feathers to use, and I can't wait to come up with something else for them. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment