Monday, November 7, 2016

Guest Designer | Jill Keller

We are so excited to introduce our Guest Designer for November!  Welcome Jill Keller!!  Jill creates beautiful layouts, and we love seeing how she uses our cut files!  She has an awesome layout to share with us today, but before we take a look at it, let's get to know a little bit more about Jill.

https://jillkeller.blogspot.com/




I'm Jill Keller from beautiful Kansas!  I am a stay home mama to a spunky four-year-old and two very spoiled cats.  I fell in love with scrapbooking 16 years ago after I received a lovely scrapbook for my college graduation.  I didn't make scrapping a "habit" until about 8 years ago and have been hooked ever since.  I currently do design team work for three teams and adore every minute of it.  I didn't start really using my Silhouette for layouts until I found The Cut Shoppe and free files Ashley created for other companies, now I'm hooked on cut files as well!  
 
Thanks for joining us Jill!  Let's take a look at Jill's layout!
 
 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/466984760/the-leaf-pile-background-cut-file-is?ref=shop_home_active_13
 
I used the Leaf Pile 8.5x11 file and resized it just a bit bigger for a 9x12 layout.  I machine stitched the perimeter of the cut file and through the leaves with gold thread to highlight the beautiful leaves.  I added a few embellishments and mat the photo but wanted to keep embellishments to a minimum to show off the gorgeous background cut file.
 

 

 Amazing layout Jill!  And what a fun size!  Love the 9x12 format!

You can find more of Jill's work on her Blog, Creating Us, and make sure you connect with her on her other social media platforms.

https://ashleyhortondesigns.blogspot.com/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment