Sunday, November 6, 2016

They Love You Already

Hello again, it's Melissa here!  Can you believe its November already?  I'm so happy because our 4th baby is due this month, and we're so excited to meet him or her.  Today I'm sharing a layout featuring a photo of my 3 kids holding the 12 week scan photo of our baby.  I just love the look of joy in their faces!  I used the Road Trip cut file set and several older items from my stash.  Of course my layout has nothing to do with travel, but I just loved the globe and heart design.




I added some fringing for a pop of fun!  I really need to invest in some fringe scissors though to make it easier and quicker to cut.


I hand stitched around the inside of the heart for extra definition.


I kept my embellishment clustered in two main areas.


Here is the cut file, and you can purchase it here.


Thanks for looking!







No comments:

Post a Comment