Wednesday, November 28, 2018

All I Want For Christmas | Erica Thompson

Hey Everyone! Erica with you today to share a holiday layout using the Tis The Season cut file! I love this set of files and I decided to go with the All I Want For Christmas is You!
I am excited to also try some of these sayings cut with some vinyl for home decor! So many possibilities with this cut file! For my layout I cut the file using some smooth white American Crafts card stock. This is my favorite card stock to use when cutting with my Cameo.
I backed each word with a different pattern paper from the Clique Kits Classic Holiday Kit. This kit comes with a 6x6 paper pad which is perfect for backing cut files! The collection is Echo Park Celebrate Christmas and is my favorite holiday collection this season. I love the classic holiday colors in this collection and the red vintage truck just gets me every time!
The photo I am documenting is 3 of the 4 little ladies in my crazy family. My daughter Alyssa and my two nieces Marissa & Madison Rose. You definitely know these three are related when you are around them. All three are loud, silly and love to talk! I just love them to piece! The photo was taken at our family Christmas. I added some layers behind my photo using the left over pieces from backing the file.
I also pulled in some of the Simple Stories new holiday collection. Some of the ephemera bits went well with the Echo Park collection. I love that both collections have some kraft in them! Anyone else loving kraft this holiday season? I stuck in some bit on both sides of my photos. I used ephemera, chipboard and puffy stickers. I love to use different textures on my layouts! I also added the cute flair that came in the holiday kit! Here is a look at my final layout!

If you love this cut file as much as I do you can grab it HERE in The Cut Shoppe! While you are there make sure to check out the rest of the holiday files! Thanks so much for stopping by today! We love to see what you are creating with TCS cut files so please tag us on social media! Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment