Thursday, November 15, 2018

Grateful mini album | Victoria

Hello friends, Victoria today sharing with you my last mini album made with a cut file from The Cut Shoppe.

Thanksgiving is coming, so I wanted to do a little project to remember the spirit of this event.

I decided to make a mini album wich only countains quotes that can help to focus on what really matters in our lives.




I made the cover of this mini album with the cut file Thanks & Giving. 
For the cover, I used the cut file as it is.
For the inside pages, I only cuted the outside of the design, so the pages can keep the shape of the cover.





I chose the collection "Along the way" from Pebbles to decorate my mini album. 
The ephemeras of this collection have a lots of inspirational quotes. It was perfect for this project. 




I used a lot of embellishments : stickers, flair buttons, enamel dots, foam stickers, ephemeras…






Hope you'll like it!

Have a nice day,



No comments:

Post a Comment