Monday, November 12, 2018

November Guest Designer | Joanna Bandelin

We are so excited to introduce you to our November Guest Designer!  Please welcome Joanna Bandelin!!  Joanna caught our eye, with her awesome projects using cut files from The Cut Shoppe, on Social Media.  We love her fun style and can't wait to share what she created.  Let's get to know a bit more about Joanna, before we see her gorgeous layout!

https://www.instagram.com/joeygirlcreates/

Hello scrappy friends, I'm Joanna & I'm so happy to be guest designing this month! I've been a part of the scrapbooking world for almost 15 years. I've made lots of handmade cards & I try to keep a project life album for my family every year, but my heart is in creating scrapbook pages. I love the process & seeing the end result. I became a die cutting fan back when the original Cricut came out. I fell in love with that machine when I first saw the commercial on TV years ago, and now I use cut files on almost every page I make.  

A little bit about me, I live in Southern California with my husband and 2 daughters. My girls are my muse & the center of my layouts. I am a hairstylist by trade & run a small salon in a little mountain town. My other hobbies include photography, sewing, cooking & reading. My style is pretty much anything with pops of color and anything cute! 

For my layout I used the Untamed Heart cut file. I loved backing it with pretty papers, enjoy!

Thanks so much for sharing with us Joanna!  Now, let's see what she created, using the Untamed Heart cut file. 












WOW!  Such a fun design!  Joanna did an awesome job with the patterned papers she chose.  And the embellishments add a really awesome touch to the layout.  This cut file also works great with machine stitching, and we love the white stitching Joanna added to her layout!

We loved having you this month Joanna!  You can find more of Joanna's work by checking her out on Instagram!  Make sure you head over to follow her, for some great inspiration!

https://www.instagram.com/ashleyhorton75/

No comments:

Post a Comment