Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Beautiful Ordinary Life | Marsha Farris

Hey friends!  Marsha here with you again today, and I'm excited to share a traveler's notebook layout I created using the awesome Quilting Square cut file.



I love geometric shapes and thought this cut file would work perfectly to contrast the florals I wanted to use on my layout.

I used mainly the Pinkfresh Studio Indigo Hills 2 collection to create this spread.  I loved the watercolor ombre paper in this collection and thought it would be perfect to use as a background. 

I cut out the cut file using white cardstock and adhered it to the page.  I like how it pops against the background paper and allows the cut file to shine!  Next, I trimmed the papers to size, cutting the cut file in half to fit in my album.  I added some vellum behind a frame, layered the title piece over it, and tucked some floral pieces behind the frame.


For the opposite page, I used another frame to highlight my photo.  I added more ephemera pieces, some puffy stickers, and stamped the date on a label.  For the final finishing touch, I tucked some small floral pieces behind the cut file in a few spots around the page.   




Thank you for joining me again today!  I hope you will check out the fun cut files available at The Cut Shoppe Etsy store!




No comments:

Post a Comment