Tuesday, November 6, 2018

summer sensation | with orange gearle

Hi! Orange Gearle here with a layout using the Indian Summer cut file. I really wanted to use this file because I love all the leaves around the text, but my story and photos were more summery. So, I put the photos over the word "Indian" and it became a summer layout!


Here is a look at the cut file:


I backed the leaves using some patterned papers that have a lot of green in them -- from Amy Tangerine's Sunshine and Good Times collection. In the same collection I found the yellow ampersand paper and backed the word 'summer'.


Since there was some coral/orange color in some of the papers, I found some embellishments that matched in Pinkfresh Studio's Be You collection. Here are a few more close ups.




I used several Shimmerz Paints behind the cut file to add some more color. I added a few bits of tangled thread for pops of color, too. This was a fun layout to make -- I love these photos of my grandson and it was fun to be able to use them altogether on a layout!

Thanks so much for checking this out!  See you again soon!  XO o.g.




No comments:

Post a Comment